Sooooo... it's finally done and photographed and collages were made and.... gah... the post works *me faints*
Anyways.... here is the photo of my finished project that took such a long time:
It's a lampshade! :D I made it from A LOT of plastic bottle caps, old newspapers and those commercial newspapers you get into your mailbox daily. From the outside I spray painted it with white glossy color and on the inside I used gold acrylics. The bulb is of course an energy saving one.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I will definitely be making more as soon as I collect enough bottle caps again.